Write for us!
Email us on email@example.com to discuss:
- writing a piece for us
- setting up an interview
- getting one of our team to review your concert, recording, or publication
Issue 7 will be out on March 19th. If you have an idea for this issue, get in touch to discuss your idea beforehand.
A few guidelines/FAQ
- Wonderfully, we are inundated with emails! However this does mean that while I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible, sometimes this can take up to 30 days.
- Revoice! is a not-for-profit project. I do not get paid, and neither will you! We are fuelled by the goodwill of contributors and readers.
- If you send us a CD or give us review tickets, I will do everything I can to ensure that a review of your release/performance is included, but cannot guarantee it.
- Revoice! does not take event listings, or advertisements of any sort.
- Revoice! is a magazine for musicians who engage with history. Please bear this in mind when you pitch your idea to us.
- If you undertake to write an article/review/interview for us but subsequently realise that you won't be able to do this, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Finally, publication is not an indication of endorsement.